- Another day in bed
- My husband took our daughter to ballet lesson.
- Slowly getting better
- ShayLoss September is over
- ShayLoss September Day 30 – Staying in bed (almost) all day
- ShayLoss September Day 29 – Birthday BBQ
- ShayLoss September Day 28 – Working on my goals
- ShayLoss September Day 27 – Information meeting for the parents at school.
- ShayLoss September Day 26 – It all makes sense.
- ShayLoss September Day 25 – Feeling disappointed in myself.
Tag Archives: salsa
7:00 Woke up after 8 hours of sleep. 8:05 Breakfast: Oatmeal, coconut, flaxseed, cinnamon with banana & milk. 8:15 Cycled to school with my daughter at the back of my bike to save some time. After dropping my daughter off … Continue reading
9:10 Woke up after more than 8 hours of sleep. When I got downstairs my husband went for a run. For me it was time for my weekly weigh-in. The second week of September I had 377 active minutes and … Continue reading
7:00 Woke up after 8 hours of sleep. Still tired but I’m starting to adjust to our normal wake up time. 7:55 Breakfast: Banana, cinnamon, coconut, yoghurt and corn flakes. 8:15 Walked to school with my daughter. 11:25 Lunch: Quesadilla … Continue reading